View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 08:14 AM   #70
jjackflash
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7787
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Art-n-Marge

Thanks for the link Tom. Since I live in California I won't be able to get it shipped (Vermont either), but I'll have the local Home Depot "get them for me" if I can't find them elsewhere.

I hope the straps will keep them from moving while in transit. My model of 3500RL will not allow me to get back there to make adjustments to the chairs so they CANNOT move. This is a major drawback of this model year or two. In later years they changed the French doors to sliding doors so one could get to the LR area while the two LR slides are in. This model has been discontinued in favor of more open floorplans.

I realize this is a relatively new mod for people, but has anyone had a problem of these chairs with the any kind of slider or pan changing from the position you left them in? I am not interested in anyone that hasn't had a problem because it might not have happened yet! I drive a LOT of hills and the terribly bumpy Interstates and need to know if I need to shore them up from moving and blocking the slideouts in ANY way.

DW loves this idea but I don't want a bigger problem because of slideout damage due to this modification and I can't afford to replace the chairs.
Art,If you're up in the Apple Valley area,check the Home Depot On Bear Valley and Apple Valley Road. 7.99 each 24 inch.
Jack
jjackflash is offline   Reply With Quote