Thread: U-Tube Review
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 09:32 AM   #4
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Great videos.... I have installed door latch/holders for the driver's side cargo doors. The front storage and the passenger side cargo door already had them - go figure. LOVE that the wind does not bother me any more when I am in that area for prolonged periods like setup and breakdown or tank draining. The right side swing away door would cover the water heater so I used a right angle door holder for that door. It holds the door open at about 100 degrees and does not cover the WH at all. Haven't done the propane doors, yet but these haven't been a problem.

I do need those noodles at the bed slide. I'm just having the darndest time picking out what color.

I have experienced removing that under chassis tire but haven't gone through the effort of relocating it. That was clever usage to create mudflaps from them, but I don't use my rig that often and don't experience the mud, debris and rain it minimizes. One of these days if I get flaps for my TV, then I'll install the RV ones too. Thanks for the ideas!

Keystone, are you listening?
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote