View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 10:07 PM   #24
PartyCrashers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4524
I would suggest a pizza stone or 12" stone tile for the oven....you will see a difference in baking.

Also if interested save the styrofoam packing that comes in the microwave to protect the glass turn table plate. You can throw it away later.

I saved mine and our trailer is 5 years old....each time we are on the road I just put this plate on the styrofoam and place it in the microwave....have the same plate we started with. We don't usually travel rough roads, but we have traveled on a few questionable ones....This idea of the stryofoam just saves me from using a towel for wrapping.

Another item I like to keep in the kitchen is the Clorox ( not sure on that spelling )Wipes and a bottle of Waterless Hand Sanitizer (Purell)....makes it real nice for a quick clean up, especailly if you are on the road and use the kitchen for preparing food with no water in the tanks.

No matter what you plan, you will find yourself UNloading items down the road....We all tend to make things too easy and end up with a lot of Stuff in the trailer.

Start out slow and add as you go....you will find what is needed...

And ENJOY it is a fun adventure!
PartyCrashers is offline   Reply With Quote