topjustice
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19835
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil P View Post
Hi

Not hardly.

We are talking about vehicles.

Nowhere in this disunion has there been a reference to when or where the request to search the vehicle takes place.

There is always something to cause the request to search it can be as minor as a dirty license plate or the officers observation of your actions. The law enforcement community including judges takes the position that the officers are trained to observe and tack action based on their observations and are just doing their job.

The officer has total control during the period of time you interact with him. Even arguing with the officer can result with a charge of resisting arrest without force.

I have always taken what I considered an unjust arrest or citation to court and defending myself and using a court reporter I have never lost.

Phil P
You should be commending those that serve us by risking their lives everyday to protect you instead of painting them with a negative broad brush based on a few bad apples. If you have had so much trouble and so many encounters with law enforcement then maybe you should look yourself in the mirror and ask why.