View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 03:49 AM   #4
andylparish
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17188
We picked up our new 3910FB yesterday in Michigan and we spent approx 5 hours with the PDI. We just wanted to make sure we had nothing that needed to be replaced immediately. All went well and I wish I had listened more in class due to going about 2 hours to a campground and setting up (had to figure out the auto level). I suggest you go immediately to a campground or home(if close enough) and set it up and use things and check things while it is fresh on your mind. We have absolutely fell in love with ours and I am sure we will have things that break, but our selling dealer is 750 miles away, so we will probably do most things ourselves unless they are major. We did find right off the bat, that the cabinet doors and drawers do not stay shut well during transit, so check them before closing and opening slides ( we plan to modify ours as soon as we can ). Make sure you have all manuals, we are referring to ours constantly. Like to have never figured out the Sony TV in living area. LOL. Wife finally had to do it. Also go over with them how to get your slides in in an emergency, the manual way to get them in is pretty hidden. Hope this helps some.
Mountain Home, Arkansas
andylparish is offline   Reply With Quote