View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 08:15 AM   #8
Spenda864

M.O.C. #21646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
Chris-- Check around your area and see if there are any RV Salvage yards around. If there are either top in or give them a call and see if they might have a white replacement door that is the same size you are talking about. They just may have one.
I'll let you know that Keystone says they do not have any because I tried last year at the Fall Rally to get mine replaced. They said they could get one with black trim around it but nothing with white metal trim. Trekwood is the next possible step to be able to get one. I plan on talking to them when we are in Goshen, IN this year for the Fall Rally and see what they say.
If you should contact them would you post here what they have to say? I am going to try to check out several RV Salvage businesses in Michigan near Elkhart, IN at the same time and see what they have in stock also.
I'll keep you all posted on exactly how it goes. I plan on doing a little search to see if I can find one at a salvage yard. If not, I will price a new door at Trekwood and a local dealer or two. I definitely want it to match so I will likely have to order it.
Spenda864 is offline   Reply With Quote