View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 01:46 PM   #9
FloridaFlockers
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #20649
Update, I give up. Got to the back of the heater from under the sink after removing one panel. Found the 115 running into some kind of a plastic splice box. Not sure why they didn't just use wire nuts? Inside the splice box measured 115 on the hot (black) to ground and 0 on the return (white) to ground. So all is well to this point. Then the power runs out of the plastic splice box to another metal box mounted on the top left (looking from outside the rig) of the heater. Exactly where the link posted above shows it. Looks like it could come off and be opened but not sure how without pulling the heater out or being a contorshinist. Just to make sure I hadn't jostled a connection into working checked at the heater element again. Measured 115 on the black to ground and 115 on the white to ground. At this point I am calling uncle and going to return to CW. I would prefer a sharp stick in the eye or root canal vs going back to CW. Thanks for the help, regardless of the outcome, learning has occurred. Joe
FloridaFlockers is offline   Reply With Quote