View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 05:35 AM   #20
Tom Gina 06
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5993
We fulltime live in ours and I believe the key to it is preventitive maintainence. I am always going over ours to make sure everything is 100%. Just because we sold our stick house doesn't mean that we do not have to take care of things. Just need to do it in another way. Less in the long run but more detailed. Learning what makes this thing click is what it is all about and taking care of that potential problem before it becomes an issue is the key. Just asked Gina if she was getting tired of living in a space this size and we both agreed....NO WAY! Besides now we are in control of our destiny and can live where we want. Sometimes hard to leave our friends new and old but oh my, it is so exciting being in our position. All our friends back in South Dakota got to see our life for the first time since getting our 3400RL last week. Once they saw what we were doing now understand why we live the way we do. Almost envious of our position in a way as one said. Yes they are not to be used to live in but then I see people living in card board boxes along the RR where I work and think to myself. Life is very very good. As one once said "home is where the heart is" and our Monty is home.........

Tom Gina 06 is offline   Reply With Quote