View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 03:29 AM   #21
Montana_621
Montana Master

M.O.C. #621
No I have not lived in a hotel for 2 weeks and I'm happy that I haven't had to. My kids would drive me crazy! Well, since the didn't get it right the first time or even the second they TRULY OWE IT TO YOU to fix the damn thing and GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME! If I were you I would be having a cow right about now and I might even think about involving an attorney. I know it would cost you more to involve an attorney but they do free consultations and if you have any in the family or even a friend of a friend who could write a letter to show that you mean business it might help. It urks me that Keystone thinks their behavior is appropriate, well it's not. The fact that you are a single woman doesn't help either, they like to take advantage of us. Stick to your guns and don't give up.

Let me know and I will sick Mike on them, he loves to play the @*#^$, he does it so well.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by fla native

Melissa,

I appreciate your support. I just had to laugh when you said, "if they did not get it right the first time". Oh, how I wish. If we were just talking about the second time I would not have had to negate a years worth of payments and interest and start back at square one when I went into the second unit. Yes, it is was a new unit with better options, but it completely destroyed my five year plan of having Miss Montana paid off. But you are right. They did set a president with me, by telling me they would fix the problem at no cost to me. Of course I still have to laugh a little. Have you ever lived in a Motel for two weeks and it did not cost you above and beyond the room cost?
Montana_621 is offline   Reply With Quote