Thread: Quality
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 04:21 AM   #15
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Here is the problem. You are tired of your Montana and all the problems large or small so you have got to get rid of it. But wait you can not afford to go to a so called higher quality brand and if you did it would require a bigger truck to pull it.The brands in your price range are really no better no worse than the Montana read the owners forums of other comparable brand's.Read RV net were folks are not so shy to talk about the brands they have. Tour the factories.

Until it is proven to me by actual experience Keystone still has the best customer service in the Mid priced brands.That is a big plus.they break but keystone will give the support. When they stop doing that you will hear it from me in bold Capital letters.

What to do, what to do. We are faced with that decision. This thing could end up bolted to the lot in Florida as our permanent winter residence.

Perhaps a smaller unit for our travels we have been about everywhere and our travels will decrease.

Call it a experience cash in and travel in the Honda SUV.

Something has got to give we have been on this present journey for 10 years and in Rv'ing for many more.
We are getting old and tired.

I have been a critic of Keystone for years but they have always treated me fairly and with respect. That does not mean I got my way in every encounter.

This latest round of failures may be what was needed to make the decision.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote