View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 01:36 PM   #37
SKOOBDO
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5293
I'll have to agree with the previous post. I've read several post on another website about dual pane windows, and many folks if needed, they use 3M insulation and remove it in the spring. They just put the removable tape/frame on the outside frame of all the windows and attach plastic to it....and they swear by it. If I'm still in Ohio this winter that's exactly what i'll be doing. The cost of dual pane windows was not a factor for me when I decided not to get them, it was because of the weight since the model I have doesn't have a large carrying capacity. If it did I would have gotten them just because I could I figure if it's an option that I could possibly use, I rather have it and not need it then not have it and need it. I plan to go back through all my cabinets this weekend and get rid of anything I have used this summer. Less weight less strain on the tow vehicle and trailer axles etc. Allison

2006 Montana 3500RL, New Cap Design, MorRyde Suspension, W/D, 2nd A/C, Fantastic Fans, MaxxAir, Fireplace, RotoChocks, Slide Awnings. 2005 Ford F350 Lariat LE, PSD 4x4 Dually, Long Bed, C-Betr Mirrors, Vortex Spray-In Liner, Access Tonneau Cover, Remote Starter, LED Running Board Lights
SKOOBDO is offline   Reply With Quote