View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #10
Kimbrey

M.O.C. #13585
Thanks for the replies guys. This site sort of reminds me of an owners group of a boat I used to own (Arima 22').

Like I said my wife and I did like the 3402 & the 3582 because of the bigger shower which looked like it would handle my big rear easily. She seemed to like the 3582 because of island and "Petmoose" you stated a couple of things I never would have thought of like being able to access the refer with the slides in. We also would like to have a king bed but I think I'd give that up for a queen just to have a place to lay my Kindle down when it's time to drool on the pillow. Does yours have tables or a shelf on each side of the bed?

Jimmy...a fellow WA resident!! I live in Tacoma. I noticed from your profile you like to razor clam dig. I grew up on those things being born and raised in Grayland. My dad was a cranberry farmer and a school teach in Aberdeen. Nothing makes a better chowder. I haven't been digging for years. I guess when my mother moved off the beach to Olympia I just kind of stopped going down to the old hometown. My wife doesn't like any type of seafood...who would of thunk it...married a commercial fisherman and the only seafood she will eat is a tuna fish sandwich. Since I bought my 26' boat I have been going down more fishing which is why the wife wants a better place to stay thus the 5th wheel hunt. I'm glad you had a good experience with Tacoma RV as I live fairly close above Browns Point. We stopped in and looked at all the models. I'm not sure about the whole purchasing process but I'll ask those questions and more in a better place on this forum than this thread.

Then there is the tire comments which I'll have to ask about.

Just before I left for my rotation in Alaska we did upgrade the truck to a 2013 Chevy Duramax dually which hopefully will give us a good stable foundation pulling a fiver.

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully I'll have a stack of information by the time I get home from Alaska in September. We were actually thinking for a vacation going to the Hershey RV show. I kind of joked with the wife if we should fly back or drive and pull something home.
Kim
Kimbrey is offline   Reply With Quote