View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 07:12 AM   #6
Sweetfire
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4483
I also pull a 3295RK but with a 2005 F350 Ford. The picture that follows in my signiture line shows that I still have some "squat" left on the rear of the truck before it becomes parallel with the tow deck. This is with the fresh water tank full but very little else in the trailer. I really like our King Ranch and the ride when it is empty is very smooth.

That being said about two weeks after I bought the truck I was driving past the GMC dealer and saw two GMC "Top Kick" commercial trucks. Both were crew cab dualies, one had a pickup bed the other one had a bed made just for 5th wheel or goose neck towing. It had commercial style compartments on the sides and sloped down towards the rear bumper. It looked really sharp. Go to the GMC Truck web site and keep clicking on "commercial" till you see "Top Kick" and click on it. Then click on the red dump truck, then on the next screen click on photos. Under the 4500-5500 catagory the 4th picture from the left shows a regular cab top kick pulling a horse trailer. This pictured truck is not nearly as nice as the ones I saw on the dealer's lot. MSRP listed is $30,316-$41,096 a lot less than my rig. I do not know what the price is on the ones I've seen, I'm afraid to go in there. But if you're looking for a new rig it would be worth looking into.
Sweetfire is offline   Reply With Quote