View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 04:59 PM   #17
speedster100
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17566
Went to the show today, was quite disappointed to see the changes to the Montana were not for the good. In my honest opinion the new units looked like Montana cheaped out on finish's, fit and overall quality. The High Country units looked higher end than the Montana so not sure if they did a swap of the levels or not. In any case I really thought we were walking into the older Cougars, we checked out the new Cougars and honestly they looked better... The Solitudes on the other hand stayed pretty much the same as they have been and the general overall wow factor is night and day between the new Solitude and the Montana now.. Previously they were in my view pretty much equal... Comparing the new 3790/91 to our 2015 is like night in day with fit, finish's and wow factor and you couldn't pry ours away for the new one despite the pull out storage at the back. The unit that impressed us the most was surprising the Landmark LM Phoenix, the fit, finish's and craftsmanship were superior to every other 5er we looked at. I crawled under em and all over em and this one stood out.... Pricing is more but way more bang for the buck.... Montana has made a serious error IMHO not sure WTF they were thinking... I would have to pick the HC's over the Montana if buying right now but then again I would have walked on and not bought either one likely.... Interested in what those that have the 2017 or older who have now seen the new ones have to say....
speedster100 is offline   Reply With Quote