View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #18
Montana3800RE
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12821
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Carl n Susan

This is not unique to August 2012 builds. My August 2011 built rig just had its left side replaced. The Keystone/Montana comment was "..we have never seen this before...". Sure!
As you stated that Keystone has never heard of this issue before, BS on that one. As I have stated before, I have Frame Flex issues as well with the front wardrobe comming apart etc. Next time you hook back up to the TV, go into the front wardrobe when it is being lowered down onto the TV and you will not believe how much movement and creaking is going on, as Keystone told my dealear it is within tollerence, BS on that statement. Ours is going back in this month and we will see where it goes from there, I don not want it back untill it is fixed and also in a timely fashion. The money you pay for these things and the problems you have is crazy. I have pulled Horse Trailers with Living Quarters most of my life and never had any issues with them falling apart or flexing in the front end, with Horse trailers there is alot more hitch weight as the axels are always kept under the animals you haul. So I hear Keystone is going to a larger frame and still haveing problems, and also going bigger? I think they need some new engineers at Lippert. Happy Safe Travels
Montana3800RE is offline   Reply With Quote