View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 03:39 PM   #5
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by richfaa

Remember the service center now has the responsibility for both Keystone and Dutchman lines.That is a huge number of models and employees had to be added.It would not be reasonable for us to expect a individual service center rep to be knowledgeable on all models of both brands. There are many new faces at the service center.We have had conversations with those in a position of authority at the service center and they do understand the issues related with rapid expansion and are attempting to resolve them.
Rich we really must put blame where it belongs, the new additions to the Service Center are not brought in off the street and thrown into the fray without a trial/training period. They are instructed in how to deal with customer issues by someone who one would hope has worked there for a while. Perhaps that is the problem, these instructors teach new recruits a less than admirable way to deal with customers, they are taught pat responses to certain issues, so the problem is not the new additions it is how Keystone teaches them to deal with customer issues and those they seek advise from in order to respond to customers they are trying to assist.

My most recent contact with Keystone Customer Service was with a young lady who was on her very first day on her own, she had completed her 2 week training period and obviously was cleared to operate on her own. She was great, professional, not pretending to know something she did not know and after recording my complaint asked me to send in pictures of my roof.

I sent the pictures, and had a response in a just over a week, she quoted someone in the "service team" who had viewed the pictures and had determined my issue was due to temperature related expansion and contraction and was not a warrantable issue. After several days I sent another email to this young lady accompanied with one of the original pictures and thanked her for her assistance and assured her while there was no reflection on her I would prefer to be contacted directly by the named person on the Service Team. The main reason was to eliminate her from being a middle person because it was not her who had made the determination on my roof, and it might expedite my concerns.

This last email was sent 2 weeks ago and I have heard nothing from either this young lady or the Service Team person who made the assessment.

I don't blame her in the least, she did her job and did it admirably, I however definitely blame the process after this issue is out of her hands and this other person cannot find time to respond.

I was not expecting much help from Keystone and as with my microwave and axle issues they have lived up to my expectations. I will continue to pursue the issue but we must put the blame directly on the management and supervisors, not the new recruits.

In Jim's case he obviously got someone who was in way over his head as Jim indicated he felt was the case.

Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote