View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #12
timandsusan
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5165
We stayed at Ruby's on our first big trip in 2007. We arrived a day early--my error--and they had us dry camp for one night until our spot was open. Only problem was the temp went to 25 with about 30 mph of wind. Well--I only had one battery--the heater shut down around 3AM--by 7AM--the temp inside was 40! Being a newbie I did not want to move the RV with the slide outs --OUT. With a dead battery the truck battery would not run the slide outs. Again--as a newbie--I did not have any jumper cables.
So, I walked over to the Ruby's service station, and asked to buy jumper cables. They did not have any for sale. BUT--the owner said--wait a minute--he got his best jumper cables out of his service truck and handed them to me. Just return them when you get things running! NO questions, no deposit--just acting like he has known me for 30 years! Well, I got thing going on the Monty and I quickly returned the jumper cables.
SO--Ruby's is TOPS in my book. Also had a great breakfast in the lodge! Along with great location! I also have a second battery with jumper cables.
F-250 King Ranch Crew Cab 2012, Single Wheel, 6.7 L Diesel, Transfer Flow Internal 50 Gallon Fuel Tank, Upgraded Ford Software for 50 Gallon tank, 2006 3475Rl with Mor-ryde King Pin, 2nd AC, 2nd Battery, Pressure Pro TPMS, Wet Bolt Shackle Kit
timandsusan is offline   Reply With Quote