View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 02:05 PM   #46
Montana_1240
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1240
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Kimmrg

RV Connections
Sales: 9 in December of 2004, we changed our minds on the model we wanted in the middle of the sale and they barely flinched.
Warranty Service experience: 9 with several waranty items, we did have to go back twice to have the furnace fixed, but they stuck with us to figure it out and took one out of a model on the floor to fix it right there for us
Customer Service Staff: 9 especially as we purchased in FL and registered in home state of AK
Service Department Techs: 10 they are great!
Would buy from them again in a heartbeat.
I'm in total agreement with my wife on this one.

I really like their parts shop guys, (10,) as well. They have included small items I need, (like screws, etc.,) when I need them, when they mail the occasional part our way. And they actually know me when I may need to make a call in for anything!

The service staff told me how to get to "Dan Dee's Donuts" in Panama City, because I have a habit of plying the service folks with donuts when they're working on my rig. (In Goshen, it was Dunkin' Donuts for the factory service people.) I don't believe the donuts caused the especially great service. But it sure didn't hurt. And I always love to have "insurance."

Steve
Montana_1240 is offline   Reply With Quote