View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 09:28 AM   #3
Countryfolks
Montana Master

M.O.C. #116
We have one at the dealers, haven't picked it up yet. We looked it over last week right after it was delivered to the dealer. Looks OK right now, before PDI. I measured the basement storage, it is about 16" shorter than our present 03 3280. They installed the furnace and hot water heaters below the floor and that takes up the lost space. We'll have to figure new ways to store our stuff in there. Mary thinks the microwave is slightly smaller, but it's a convection oven also. There is not as much storage in the kitchen and bedroom as in the 3280 but we are using the 5er differently now than in the past. Plus, she now has room to have the w/d she wants. We both really like the seperate livingroom, it's big and gives a whole different feel to the space. There seem to be more room around the dining table. The 3280 didn't have a hide-a-bed, no room, this one does. My sister and b-i-l can stay with us now in comfort. It's like having a 2 bedroom apartment with 1 bath. The trailer is longer but has a lighter pin weight than the 3280 also.

Skip
Countryfolks is offline   Reply With Quote