Thread: OK Gals...
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 06:22 PM   #21
eeoski
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8297
Well, to get the thread back in line, here is my 2 cents worth about a women's oriented forum...It gives a specific area for the women to post things that might not be of interest/concern to the men folk; it might work for us to get them to "hear" us (rather than the static they may profess to hear otherwise...you know that "selective hearing" thing) as they'll want to know what the heck we have to have our "own" forum for; and as long as it is not "exclusive" (from the standpoint that only females can part take then its a "go" for me...I don't regard it as a barrier and my experience has been that not allowing something to be a barrier precludes it from becoming one. I, for one, look at ALL the forums from an educational perspective (and to make sure the men folk aren't having too much fun without us women folk).

On a similar thread, it is sometimes unclear to me as to who is "talking" as some of you all use the same sign in name for the "family" so as far I'm concerned when I am reading the posts they are "gender neutral"...bottom line is that I am hearing from and sharing with individuals who have similar interests...the Montanas, RVing in general, having a good time and, helping one another out.

Robin
eeoski is offline   Reply With Quote