View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
Yaaa! Dexter....

Got my EZ Flex suspension and wet bolts put on today... ordered it direct from the factory. The lady there wanted me to order from a dealer, said it would be cheaper????? Well, Dexter's price was $187+shipping and most all the dealers I called wanted $270+shipping??? Came out to $225 with shipping and tax. Took her down to my local Bragg Trailer sales place to have it all put on. Figured by time I bought an extra jack or two and rolled around in the dirt and grass got someone to help me wrestle the axles around, I just might as well pay to have it installed. They charged me 4 hrs labor and total bill was $300 even. Heck I would still probably be out there under that trailer right now lol lol... 10-15 years ago I woulda done the job myself but with my back the way it is plus the wife didn't want to hear me saying bad words.... It was only a 30 mile trip back home so no real road experience on how it's gonna handle yet, but driving back the power line to the rear of the house it did seem to handle the off road bumps better. Now I wanna get her out on the road for a long haul......
steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote