View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 08:00 PM   #29
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckfisher View Post
I appreciate your position on tolerance and price.

If anyone experienced the big jerk that I experienced, I'm absolutely sure they would have a problem with it. I understand about tolerance and manufacturing. I owned a manufacturing business. Too much tolerance can make a product undesirable and tolerance in 2 places adds up. There's a difference between acceptable tolerance and no where near acceptable.

My intent was not to bad mouth pullrite before they have the opportunity to respond. I was hoping to help others who may be having the same problem. I absolutely love everything about the operation of the hitch except the big jerk when turning. Like I said, it feels like someone ran into the 5th wheel. From what I have read on this site, pullrite takes care of its customers. I'm hoping this is the result in my case. I can't even imagine pullrite considering this normal.

And my pullrite hitch was by no means a cheap purchase.
Have never had that problem with two different Pullrite hitches and two different Monty's. My guess is you have something that isn't adjusted correctly. If you're coming to the fall Rally the Pullrite rep can look at your hitch and advise you.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote