View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Jim-- If you come to the MOC Central Plains Regional Rally here in Nebraska in July, you can talk the them personally and possibly get one a little cheaper. As hikerdoc mentioned it is an easy install. I picked mine up at the factory since it is here in Nebraska and installed it myself. Also as mentioned, a torque wrench is required but I had that already since I torque the wheels each and everytime we head out or are on the road. We had Blue Ox at our Rally last year and they put on a couple bedsaver while at the rally. We have a few Montana owners that have also come to Nebraska to have a bedsaver made specifically for their hitch. They do not make bedsavers for all hitches and sometimes bring the RVer in with their specific hitch, if they do not carry one for their specific hitch, and they will fabricate one for them. They have a nice little RV park right at the factory for you to stay at if fabrication is needed. It only takes 2-3 days and you have a bedsaver. You didn't mention which hitch you have so I can't tell you for sure if they make your specific needs. You can call Blue Ox and see if they make one for your hitch and if they do they will give you a price. If you have any questions drop me an email or PM me and I'll try and answer anything you might have. (I have no connection with Blue Ox except for being Wagonmaster for the Central Plains Rally and arranging them to come to our Rally.)
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote