Thread: Fuse Panel
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 07:23 AM   #6
homendn
Established Member

M.O.C. #6008
Send a message via ICQ to homendn Send a message via Yahoo to homendn
Just a quick note to say thanks for posting this. I had a red light on my fuse block, the upper (Ceiling) lights in the kitchen had quit working, all other under cabinets worked, and electricity escapes me. I blew the fuse on the undercabinet lights this morning checking voltage and probably crossed something with the probes.

The "Duh" moment came when I found, "Rediscovered", the paddle switches above the spice cabinet for the overhead lights. All is well now. All lights work.

What got my goat this morning is that nowhere in any of the literature for the coach is there a wiring diagram. I searched here but did not go to the Keystone site. Will do that next. From all appearances, till I found the paddle switches, was the something was amiss in just the two overhead lights in the kitchen/computer desk area and I was looking for a schematic on "How" they were wired.

OBTW - the Hitch light on the outside still doesn't work. Will tackle that next. We just got back from an 1800 mile round tripper to Reno and back. That was the first time the RV had been on the road since mid last year. Lots of little bugs to work through.

Turning the battery disconnect on and off has become routine for me now. I burnt a set of batteries up by overcharging while the unit was on AC. Learned my lesson. Battery disconnect is OFF till I actually need it.
homendn is offline   Reply With Quote