View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 08:36 AM   #52
Dave W
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtncrash1 View Post
No I have yet to weigh it. I do know that I am heavy on the pin weight and, if dry weight numbers from the factory are to be believed am under on gcvwr. I have an appointment to add leaf springs before I pull again. This will technically take me to one ton specs. It won’t be factory certified so, still technically illegal. Once the springs are in I will weigh the tv and then total unit next time I pull. This may be in a month or so as u am set up in the same spot for at least that long for work.

Just to clarify I was pulled over in a commercial vehicle. Haven’t been pulled over pulling this rv or the tt I had before.

Just for some general figures

A 345RL HC, the updated model for our '14 343RL, will weigh in at just about 12,000 pounds with minimum 'stuff' and water regardless of what the Keystone website says)

An F250 CCLB, 4x4 diesel will weigh in at just about 8300 pounds. Mine is 8360 by CAT scale. Add a hitch, mom, kids and dog .....

If your truck has the 5er and camper options, it is more then capable in every way to haul that 5er. Unfortunately, that 'B' pillar sticker will only go to 10,000 pounds, max and as I said way back, to satisfy insurance companies and state DOTs

Now I need more popcorn and another 6 pack of my favorite bev!!!
2019 F150SC XLT SE Sport,w/full tow package
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote