View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 09:48 AM   #1
Nightrieder

M.O.C. #20362
What did I just do?!

Hello to all!

In Aug. 2017, I bought my beautiful family and I a 2017 3950BR. We're full timing while staying stationary in Port Orchard, WA. If you are in western Washington and are looking to get a Keystone product from a reputable dealer, I highly recommend Tacoma RV Center. So far they have shown me that they still understand what good customer service means. To me that is almost priceless, plus I got a screaming deal.

A little bit about us. My name is Dilan, my wife Emily, our 5 month old daughter Loreili and our not so small puppy Sheldon. we are a younger family (I'm 26, she's 21). I'm a Nuclear Mechanic / Machinist for Uncle Sam, so I hope to bring a different perspective to help out our extended Montana family.

When I'm not working on warships, I am working on my own Sailboat. Currently converting her to "full electric". Dual electric direct drive motors, 16ea. 6v batteries with a massive inverter that honestly scares me with its ominous humming. I defiantly enjoy taking the road less traveled.

Currently we are staying on my best friend's property and had an electrician install a dedicated 50A service for me. I am not plumbed into the septic and I get to drag a hose over to the house 100' away to fill the tanks and run the washing machine.

10 year plan is to find some low bank property (for my beloved boats!!), preferably over 5 acres, build a shop to store the 5er in and live in that while building our house.

Anyways, That is a little info about me and mine! I hope to be able to help out and get help from all of you! I have already found a lot of useful threads on this forum and I'm pretty stoked to be here!!!

Have a good day folks!!
-Dilan
Nightrieder is offline   Reply With Quote