View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:22 AM   #20
Recumbent
Montana Master

M.O.C. #10457
I have tightened all the lugs and the fuse/breaker panel and checked the connections on the converter with shorepower unplugged and the battery disconnected. Then after reconnecting to shorepower and the battery the 12v lights would not come on for a few minutes, the AC lights worked just fine. I waited about 3 minutes and the lights then came on very dim. In about 10 minutes all lights came and were bright. I then turned all the 12 volt lights on at once and then they blinked off-on about 5 times then went off. I checked and no shot fuses or tripped breakers. I then unpluged shorepower and got no 12 volt lighting. When plugged into shorepower the converter makes a humming noise for a while then quitens down, and after a few minutes the fan cuts on. I suspect the converter in not actually charging the battery, and since I purchased a new battery last week I have been using up the charge that came with it when doing a few things like slides and jacks. I have been postponing buying a multi meter but now need one, so will go to Lowes to get one then follow the posted WFCO trouble shooting page instructions.
Recumbent is offline   Reply With Quote