Thread: Montana Year
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 09:19 AM   #38
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sunrisetosunset

ok......we have a 2002 2955rl and are very happy with our anna.......but now........i'm a tad wondering here......why so few as old as ours on here or older???......did y'all all have an earlier model and have bought a newer one??.....why did you do so if so.......or.....are we just the few with a model our age that are looking at this and posting??.....hmmmm......not worried mind you cuz we really love our unit....we grow flowers for a living and work hard for our money and play with it just as hard......anna has taken us everywhere we could want to go that we can afford to go to with the time we have that we can get away from our flower fields......
just curious........gary
That is a good question. I was also wondering why we seemingly have one of the oldest units on this forum. We are also happy with our unit as well! We are in a 4% owner’s bracket where so many have newer ones.

At least in KY where we have to pay personal property taxes; our taxes are a lot less on the older unit.

We do have a problem with our decals where they are pealing. I can get new ones but the cost is quite expensive. Not sure if I want to invest in that yet.

On edit ours was built in 2001 but it's a 2002 model. Again, helps on the taxes!