View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 11:47 AM   #49
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Rich,
You made a vaild point. If at any time one borrows money to pay for options it is going to cost you more in the long run. The choice that has to be made is how bad do I want those options and am I willing to pay the "additional" cost over the term of my loan? I could have bought my coach outright but, chose to finance it because the rate I got was smaller than the rate my money market is paying. When it came time for "me" to order my coach I decided that if I was going to make this purchase and spend this type of money on it, it would have every option I wanted. I had a monthly payment in my head as to how much I wanted to spend on it and in order to bring that payment to where I wanted, I knew I would have to put enough money down to make that happen. When it comes to my personal opinion I never finance tax, license, registration, or any additional fees that are included in buying a new vehicle. I include those in my down payment along with what ever else I put down to make my payment where I want it to be.

As far as high gloss becoming standard feature??? I am glad to see that if it is true. I know on my next coach there will be high gloss for sure. Now if we can just get Keystone to tweek a few things on the Cambridge and get that back into production. =)
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote