View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 08:35 PM   #1
glendodom
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22698
Hydraulic Pump Breaker Upgrade

I have a 2018 3721RL with the inverter for the refrigerator.

Earlier back in the winter months I was having issues with the slides and level-up system stopping and basically rebooting. Based on Lippert guidance (attached) it advised upgrading the 50 amp breaker to an 80 amp. I did so but continued having issues.

I now have an inverter issue whereas it has evidently blown an internal fuse according to the Magnum Dimension Tech. In my research now in chasing wires, I have figured out my unit's wiring to the inverter comes off of the battery through a breaker, thru a cutoff switch direct to the inverter.

The breaker I upgraded was to the inverter not the hydraulic pump since the picture showed a Busman breaker that looks identical to the one going to the inverter.

Now I am confused, the breaker to the inverter was originally a 50 and the manual states not to exceed 150 amp, so I guess the 80 I put in is ok for the inverter? Can anyone give me a good part of the breaker for the pump or is it the same type of breaker that is used on the inverter line? Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 80 amp breaker lippert0058.pdf (51.9 KB, 492 views)
glendodom is offline   Reply With Quote