View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 02:16 PM   #6
BandBmalin
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #22581
Arkware, we didn't look there. I just pulled up a satellite view on google maps and I hope I'm wrong, but it looks a bit like most of the parks we saw and drove to/around during our last visit to the area. Most of what we saw showed the RVs pretty much packed in like sardines. I'm all for being social, but that is a bit too social for my taste. I may be wrong because it sounds good on paper, but I get nervous when they don't have many gallery pics of the campground with RVs and instead show lots of scenery instead. Just our personal taste.

We looked at Issaquah Village RV Park and one called Blue Sky. Blue Sky was better, but still too sardine-like for us. The KOA looked rough too. We were quite discouraged and about to toss our plans to tow from Florida to Seattle until we found Tall Chief. If you're good with staying out a couple of hours from Seattle/Kent, we saw some better options, but we wanted to be reasonably close to Kent so we could spend time with the new grandchild. (...and the kids too!)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Lake Sawyer RV Satellite View.pdf (483.5 KB, 49 views)
2017 Fully Grown 5 Pound Toy Golden Doodle
BandBmalin is offline   Reply With Quote