Thread: Last Summer Jam
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 03:20 AM   #4
Steve and Susie
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12618
The jam yesterday was a fun gig. The highlight was meeting a MOC member. I have to apologize, I didn't have anything to write on when I met you, so have slept since then and have forgotten your name. When the jam was over, being the last of the year, it was quite a hubbub, everyone wanting to exchange addresses and phone Numbers, and wish everyone a great and safe winter. Also still having adverse effects of my viral pneumonia, the most important thing on my mind was curling up on the couch. After you left I did talk to the park owner, and he said of course bring on the whole gang for a MOC rally. Let me know when you would like to have it, and I'll get it all set up, and being at the park all summer, we would be glad to help in any set ups you need help with. Like I said yesterday, anytime other than Holidays probably as they usually are booked up a couple weeks in advance. Labor Day weekend, they turned away 32 lot requests. Anyhow, was great meeting you, and drop me a line and we can get together in the future, and thanks for stopping by.
Steve and Susie is offline   Reply With Quote