View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 10:11 AM   #11
jlb27537
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13157
On my 3150RL I have the option of it being square open or closed. Not both. From the bedroom side look at the top of the door up in the slot. You will find a plastic hook thingy that goes around the bolt that attaches to the trolly wheels. Unhook the plastic thingy using a long screwdriver, holding up on the door the bolt will slide sideways allowing the door to drop free. Repeat with other trolly wheel set. Now the door is free to be removed. You can now adjust the length of the bolts from the trolly wheels which squares the door in the opening.

When my pocket door is open it is square with the vertical part of the pocket frame. When it is shut it has a gap of 1/2" or more at the bottom.

After you remove it once, you will probably be so pi**ed you even messed with it you will not care if it shuts squarely.

Look at the trolly wheels on the front closet, mine uses the same system on both the pocket door and the 4 closet doors. Late production units have a different set of trolly wheels in the bedroom than mine does. Mine was made 4/9/14

Been there, done that.

2012 Ram Laramie 3500 DRW 4x4 3.73 Tow Max Pkg B&W Companion 60 gal RDS aux fuel tank. 2014 Montana 3150RL, 2 A/C's, Leather, 6 Point Jacks, Splendede WD2100XC, Mor/ryde X-Factor, Duravis 250 tires with TST 507RV monitors. 2 x Honda EU2000's
jlb27537 is offline   Reply With Quote