View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 09:19 AM   #11
Dusters
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19305
I am a 1st year owner of this model and the floor plan is great for our non full timer use. The King mattress makes it very difficult to make the bed for space and the washer/dryer closet is virtually non assessable with the bed in front of it. No issues with the plumbing. Two things I would consider to do; remove one sofa and place a desk in a slide for a descent table top to work on and/or remodel the buffet table into a standard RV motorhome bench seat, that would convert into bed if needed for grand kids. More storage would be created near the refrigerator side. Current configuration is annoying to sit on with the cushions and rotating the table constantly to gain access. Last major item is the Onam generator takes up the entire front compartment leaving very little storage in the remaining two narrow compartments. It has not been worth the expense and weight for what we use our unit for. The one significant issue with the refrigerator was related to wire interference of the 12 volt exhaust fans (kitchen) causing the refer to shut down with fault codes. The fan is also the culprit in producing static in my cable causing lines across the TV. I use an external cable to a splitter and run directly to the tv when available and the air antenna is not affected. The 40 foot length is something to really consider in small RV parks, especially the tail swing of 13 feet to the axle. Good luck.