Thread: 3791 RD
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 03:42 PM   #2
Sohio
Established Member

M.O.C. #8596
We just purchased ours this past May. I love the outside storage, we don't fulltime, so I don't have it near full, but we are able to keep things grouped separately, for instance we have the very back pass thru for all our beach supplies. It also has plenty of kitchen storage, but the cabinets above the counter on the right as you walk in are pretty high, my wife being on the shorter side, either has to use a stool, or me to get anything out of them.
We feel the drawers in the bedroom dresser could be a little bigger, but there is plenty of storage in the front closet. My biggest complaint on the bedroom is the door frame height, I am 6'-3" tall. And if I don't remember to duck, I hit my head on the frame. The bed itself is very comfortable to my wife and I.
You have to watch the door that covers the switches and gauges in the hall, if someone forgets to close it, it is very easy for someone coming up the steps to run right into it. (Don't ask how I know).
Overall we are very pleased with ours. We have had a few minor problems, but our dealer has taken care of them for us. I pull ours with a 2015 F 350 6.7 dually 4x4 with 3.73 gears, and it does great. I did add a set of Timbrens to the rear, as it squatted some when hitched. Mine has about 3300 #'s of pin weight. We use the B & W companion hitch that fits into the factory 5th wheel prep.