View Single Post
Old 02-13-2014, 12:29 AM   #21
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DonandBonnie

The moral of this story is that when you have repairs done coordinate with the dealer so that he knows you have limited time to be in his area and so that he can take the steps necessary to get the parts in time for your appointment.
Hi

The last time I coordinated with a dealer he was 3 days late.

The dealer was supposed to call me on Monday morning because I made it clear that I had to be at a park 400 miles away Wednesday afternoon.

Fortunately when I hadn’t heard from him by Tuesday noon and I was still getting voice mail when I called the dealer I contacted Tredit by phone. Tredit got back to me by 2 PM Tuesday and had me stop by their plant Wednesday morning on my way to my destination.

While I was putting my wheels back on the trailer about 1 PM the dealer called. When I told him because of my previous appointment I had the problem corrected and was putting the last wheel back on. The result was he threatened me with I would not get any warranty for that problem.

So much for coordinating.

Little did I know that because the dealer was a high volume sales dealer with a totally untrained incompetent service department Keystone was going to deny my warranty any way!

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote