Thread: Montana 3000
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 10:23 AM   #14
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
I was just at a RV show in the Philadelphia area yesterday.The treat of a major snow storm kept quite a few people away.Was relly nice going into all the trailers with little or no people in them.I really like the front cap design on the new Montanas.The one thing I noticed going in different 5th wheels was the LACK of cabinet space in most of the models.The Montanas hands down had more cabinet space then any other I looked at.

There was one 5th wheel that really caught my eye.It was made by K-Z I believe the model was a escalade.It had disc brakes-a fully automatic leveling system-the biggest fridge I have ever seen-a electric awning that was HUGE.Central vaccum system.A very very large outside storage bay with a sliding tray.The show price was 84 thousand-WOW.And the dry weight was close to 14,000 pounds.It was 37 feet long.You could just tell by the fit and finish that this 5th wheel was built to last.The sales guy was telling a perspective buyer that a 1 ton truck would pull it just fine-I DON~T THINK SO!!!!
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote