View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 02:24 PM   #10
topjustice
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19835
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
topjustice,
Thanks for the input and don't take my following rant as a personal attack, I'm just sick and tired of the high entertainment bills!
That is one of the problems with sat TV. It is $7.00 EACH MONTH for this add on or that group of channels. Before you know it your up to $120.00 PER MONTH. That is why folks are cutting the cord in droves. I may have even stayed a subscriber IF they had offered a la carte channel selection. I don't need Spanish language or liberal news channels. And I don't want to pay for broadcasting of soccer in India to follow the ONE college team I am interested in.

Don't get me started on Sirius.
The one thing that I hope streaming does is open up the field to allow customers to decide what channels they want! Give us choice. Don't force us to pay for unpopular channels just so you can say we offer a 300 channels.....Truth is 90% of people are listening or watching about 10 popular channels.
The information provided by all of us was based on your initial questions when you started the thread. One size doesn't always fit all. If you don't need it or want it, don't subscribe.
topjustice is offline   Reply With Quote