View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 04:42 PM   #18
BiggarView
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19382
Send a message via AIM to BiggarView
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldicon View Post
Apologies to OP, didn't mean to hijack thread to a fuel tank discussion. I also carry a tub that stores my lego blocks and jack pads (I use quit a few to decrease the length that my jacks have to extend), a tub that holds my sewer hose and extension, and propane tank for grill. After that it depends on where we are going. Recent trip to Michigan just included these items. Just got back from Destin/Gulf Shores so also carried my propane burner for a shrimp boil and a fire pit.
Not an issue. As I originally stated, we're going to swap out the 32 gal OEM tank for the 55gal Titan midship tank so bed space is preserved for storing gear. I get things can wander in a conversation.

With only 66 gal of FW, we thought of carrying 2x7 gal aux water tanks in the bed. Most of the tools we will have will also be carried in the bed tool box. Just installed the B&W hitch so now I can see just how much space we will have. Thinking a genny on the driver side, tool box across the back to fill up the front bulkhead space (approx 40" long). there is room to park a second genny between the tool box and the hitch. Jeffba, thanks for the tip on the hitch clearance... had not considered that. at the back of the bed will go the ladder and the spare fresh water cans, leveling blocks and chocks & any other misc gear.

2017 RAM 3500 Laramie CCLB Dually CTD Aisin, OEM auto level rear air-ride, B&W hitch
2020 3813MS Legacy Cobalt FBP, MORryde 8K IS & pinbox, PI EMS,DIY mods by in-house "craftsman", RV security system Mk1 Beagle Alerter
BiggarView is offline   Reply With Quote