View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 03:36 AM   #129
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Wrenchtraveller,

I would just like to ask a question to educate myself a little more on this topic. The question is asked for information only not to stir the pot.

Apparently your Monty has the WD connction in the front of it? The 3400 has it in the kitchen area before the axles. Why does Montana place them in different areas?

Second question do you think Montana leaves out the WD out of the rigs so they don't have to answer for the extra weight we put into the rigs?

I am very concerened about the weight issue and am trying to learn from the thread. If we have to take out chairs and couches to be legal we will do so. The main reason we got the 3400 was so we could have an office in the living room. When and if the time ever gets here that we will be traveling extensively we might look at a bigger truck if it is needed. Right now I as well as others are trying to learn from this thread. It helps me if you don't get to technical beyond my RV days which isn't alot. If this isn't the right forum then please tell me where I can find out information.

I am sure there are others that are trying to take all of this information in and decipher it. IMHO it helps if people can have an open discussion about a topic where newbies like myself can ask questions from people who have different point of views on the same subject. Once facts and opinions from both points of view are posted than a reader can form their own opinion whether it be good or bad.

I feel badly that I asked the question about the weight in the back of the 3400. I didn't inted to start a heated discussion.
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote