View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 05:14 PM   #126
rickfox
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2959
I am willing to let things pass, but wish to explain my concerns.

Steve, I did not originally attack you or your opinion. It was you who sited my thoughts, and the statements of MIMF as a kludge, concerning the installation of a receiver. You are correct, I took offense. You have the right to use whatever word you wish. I have the right to respond.

With respect to Cat320 and Don, I think they have made it clear they did not think I knew much about weight distribution and was only trying to defend the use of a 3/4 ton TV. You're right, they have a right to their opinions, and again I have the right to say they are wrong. With respect to the weight distribution issue, it can not be denied that Montana, and many other manufacturers are redesigning their products to shift more weight behind the axles thus reducing pin weights. This is not a foreign concept and is certainly not "warped" logic.

On we go. And Steve, don't forget that you can receive many different answers to a single question when you ask it of Montana. Just ask Rich. How many times were we told that hi-gloss weighed an additinal 600#? I wouldn't expect anything but a CYA answer from Montana on your request.
rickfox is offline   Reply With Quote