View Single Post
Old 01-29-2005, 12:35 PM   #34
harleyrider
Montana Master

M.O.C. #627
SGF

Still waiting on Keystone to decide on what to do with the fiberglass fix.Their considering 2 options.One to send it out and repair the fiberglass,or two to replace the whole side.I guess their decidng on which way is cheaper for them.doesn`t really matter to me which way they go.Haven`t talked to the dealer in a few weeks now.No real need to push the issue since its still winter here and have no need for the Montana utill March i`am guessing.The only thing I know for sure is that they installed the waher/dryer.And confirmed their is no frame damage(thank God for that)Stll waitng on the results for the "seal test"So far its been a cold winter here in Pennsylvania.still have 9 inches of snow on the ground and now where in a deep frezze.When I was a kid I loved the winters.Now at 51 I can`t wait for the spring.Cabin fever has set in big time.Going to a RV show in 2 weeks.My selling dealer will be their and I think i`ll give him a little talking to about my dissappointment on his terrible service department.And that i`ve washed my hands with him and have gone on to a new and much much better dealer and service department.The sad part is he could care less i`am sure.

Anyway SGf thanks for asking about my progress.Hopefully some good news will soon be had by me.
harleyrider is offline   Reply With Quote