View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 08:17 PM   #31
Gregg
Established Member

M.O.C. #21231
Had nothing but problems with TADIBrothers

I have to take this statement back. I spent 4 months working with TadiBrothers trying to make a wireless camera work on my 2017 Montana 3721RL. We tried everything. power noise suppressors. Separate power wire all the way to the camera. multiple antennas remotely mounted so they we closer to each other. the TadiBrothers wireless system is supposed to work out to 100'. at on point I had antennas 31 feet from each other we moved the all over the TV and top of the trailer. the problem was intermittent signal. Even setting stationary with the engine off and a recording digital volt meter recording the supply voltage. IT was finally determined there is so much aluminum in our Trailers the interference is to much to provide a consistent signal. So I am having to go to a wires signal. EDY a manager at TadiBrothers refunded my money. Of course I was out a bunch of shipping. But We learned a lot in the process. I do appreciate the effort Eddy at TadiBrothers put into trying to make this system wireless system work.
Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote