View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 04:41 AM   #26
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We are in a 06 3400. it has been very cold the last few nights was 26 degrees last night here in Florida near Disney(we want our money back) The temp is set at 70 Degrees. I think this is the coldest weather we have ever seen while living in this 3400... We were NOT warm and toasty.
Try doing this. We were chilly while sitting on the couch in the large slide. I felt the wall along the couch..it was cold so I put the thermometer on the wall..it measured 62 Degrees.At the time the outside temp was 44 Degrees. Last night i put the thermometer on the wall at the top of the head board. When we turned in at 12:30am it was 37 Degrees outside and the wall was 60 degrees .Lot of good dual pane windows would do even IF they worked.Give it a try..shoot some inside wall temps...anywhere. So to warm and toasty I say.....blfittzzz...

Oh..just turned around and picked up a thermometer Helen had put on the floor in front of the Couch in the main slide....It reads 60.5 Degrees. Temp is set at 70..furnace is runing.. inside temp on the counter is 72.3..outside temp reads 61.3..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote