View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 05:00 PM   #19
dieselguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3085
So far, responses have been what I anticipated. Full timers prefer the giant residential refrigeration units because that is their home ... I totally understand. But the two things I was trying to point discussion to was there are a boatload of us out here that are not full timers and don't need a RV fridge bigger than the one in our house. Two ... despite a reply a few up, most residential fridges in this years offerings of $50K units at the RV shows are huge and DO take up considerably more room than a gas RV fridge. There is no storage drawer under them because they are ceiling to floor. Usually a residential fridge install deletes the small but deep pantry drawers to the side of a gas RV fridge. Granted, the designers sometimes just move the pantry to another place, but that is a take away of something else's dimensions. Now if you go down say $15K in price range ... the residential fridges do come smaller. I'm not looking for a new fiver as what we have is satisfying and paid for ... this fridge thing just has me spittin nails for some reason ... Ha!
dieselguy is offline   Reply With Quote