View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 09:58 AM   #7
Texan
Montana Fan
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: new caney
Posts: 168
M.O.C. #19873
You might need to flush your tank again to get the bleach smell out. If you are not drinking it you should me ok but 2 and one half cups is quite a bit of bleach. It won't hurt it but the last time i flushed mine i used about a cup and a half and and it left quite a bit of smell. I just wonder how many people don't flush at all.I don't drink my water but i still like bacteria free water when taking a shower.
Texan is offline   Reply With Quote