View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 12:41 PM   #1
heathie49
Established Member

M.O.C. #6925
Send a message via MSN to heathie49
Back from our first trip with the 3400 RL 2007

Hey Guys,

Had an awesome time on our first trip. Spent a week in North Carolina. Weather could have been better but all went great! I just have one question to you guys that have the composite couter tops we have a crack in the center of the sink and I was wondering if anyone else has had that happen and what did your dealer/Keystone do to fix the problem? I know the unit is under warranty but I was just curious as to if this is a common problem with this feature? Other than the crack we found nothing else went wrong. We used the hell out of everything too. I am very happy with my unit and I hope the rest of you have had as great an expierence as we did. Oh, I just want to say hello to our friends we met in NC at the dealership there and I hope you made it home to Ohio with no problems with your new Monty!! Now I am trying to get my mom and dad to buy a new Cougar they fell in love with! Anyway, I hope all is well with everyone and thanks for all the feedback!! See Ya! Heather and Russell and Kids!
heathie49 is offline   Reply With Quote