Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sambam

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by K0LCB

I hope you find time to have some fun!
I suspect for Bingo, this IS fun.
Ahhhhhhhh, a secret passion revealed. I did have to add more to the list. I assembled a Rubbermaid Homefree Series Double Drawer Chest last night that will supplement the same series shoe rack that we use in our closet. Even with nine drawers beneath the closet, we have problems with clothes storage due to the fact that there are three women-folk tagging along on most trips. Being the ever-providing father type, I figured three drawers each for the women was off-limits to me, and in the previous model with basically the same layout, I was relegated to the use of the over bed cabinets. I now will be able to get to my clothes without climbing over the bed!

Here is the shoe rack that we have in the closet:

Shoe Rack

and the new addition, the matching double drawer chest:

Two Drawer Chest

We do not have the wall mounts, we just set them both in the closet.

First task today is helping DW get everything out for her Christmas Village set-up (takes up the entire sun room), then I am off to the rig for FUN!!

Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote