View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 05:08 PM   #22
jpkelpe
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2780
I have pots, pans, towels, sheets, etc that stay in the trailer all year round. During the camping season I keep everything except perishables in the 5er. I take the things from the rerigerator and put them in the one we have in the basement in a plastic tub and just take that with me when we leave. I make a list of canned goods, etc that I put in in the spring and take it home after camping--that way I have a list of what is in there and can add if I need to. when we winterize I bring in everything that could freeze but leave the spices,tea bags, coffee, etc in the trailer. (everything is in plastic containers). When we start going more often we will probably leave the refer on between trips--now we have our son turn it on the day before we leave (it is parked on his acerage) I have plastic tubs in the basement of the stick house so after I do laundry or wash food containers in the stick house I just put those things in the "trailer tubs" so they don't get left behind for the next trip .
jpkelpe is offline   Reply With Quote