View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 06:13 PM   #9
BuilderBob
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20475
Quote:
Originally Posted by GO ARMY View Post
I need assistance/advise on my water leak issue in the passenger side compartment, My rig is 2017 Montana 3921 FB

I was flushing my black tank and suddenly I notice there is water running down from the passenger side landing gear and the inside of the cargo, I look above inside the cargo and I saw 4 water lines 2 white and 1 blue and 1 red I noticed water gushing from the white hose I knew I don’t have water running inside so I shut the the water from flushing and it stopped leaking and just to confirm I tried again and it’s positive it leaks when I turn the water to flush. I tried to see if I can access the area but there is no place I could do that. I don’t know where else the water went I’m glad I’m in El Paso tx warm and dry hoping that I did not ruin anything on the inside
Any assistance is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance .
The two white are for the black tank flush and go up under the bathroom sink if you look under the sink for the white lines you will see a black valve. that is an anti-back flow valve and it has probable failed you can take it out and get rid of it like most of us have or you can get a new one the OEM valve in a piece of junk.
Happy Trails
BuilderBob is offline   Reply With Quote